My NEW Social Media Marketing Course is an easy to follow Social Media curriculum for a FULL SEMESTER. All activities and projects are DIGITAL and attach easily to any learning management system as they are in Google Doc and Google Slide format – or convert to Microsoft suite.
Here is a FULL VIDEO preview of this resource.
**All resource links are flattened, so students CANNOT copy and paste their answers. Students must use their critical thinking skills and build on their knowledge in order to complete the prompts.**
Teacher’s Keys, Student Examples, and Rubrics are Included.
SPECIAL BONUS: When buying this bundle, you receive the easy to follow LESSON LIBRARY! The lesson library is a valuable tool for the teacher that lists all lessons, links to the lesson, and teacher’s keys and student examples in the order of instruction!
**NO GUESS WORK! NO PREP! **
THESE LESSONS ARE ALSO PERFECT FOR A SUB DAY OR ONLINE INSTRUCTION!
Social Media Marketing Course Units and Lessons Included:
- Get To Know You Activity
- Intro to Social Media
- What is Social Media?
- Four Cs of Social Media Marketing
- Starbucks Successful Social Media Campaign Case Study
- Reasons Why Businesses Use Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Marketing With Hashtags
- Social Media Marketing Careers
Social Media Platforms and Apps for Digital Marketing
- Social Media Platforms Introductory File
- Social Media Post Creation Using Canva
- Facebook Post Social Media Manager Job
- Twitter Social Media Manager Post
- Twitter Public Service Announcement
- Twitter Post
- Snapchat GeoFilter Job
- Instagram Social Media Manager Job
- Pinterest Introduction
- Pinterest Success Stories
- My Pinterest Board
- YouTube Intro and History
- Types of YouTube Ads
- YouTube Short Social Media Manager Job
- LinkedIn Benefits in Business
- Create A LinkedIn Profile of Your Own
- Social Media Gallery Walks
Additional Ways to Elevate Your Business Profits Using Digital Marketing
- What is SEO?
- SEO Reflection Twitter Post (formative assessment)
- Google Ads
- Google Ads Twitter Post (formative assessment)
- Blog Marketing
- Blog Marketing Twitter Post (formative assessment)
- Social Media Influencer WebQuest
- Social Media Influencer Collaborative Class Research Project File
- Be an Influencer Project File
- Affiliate Marketing
- Be An Affiliate Marketer Project File
Social Media Final (Capstone) Project
Bonus: A Collaborative Bulletin Board that is Student-Created is included.
This Social Media Marketing Course includes Student-Led material. No PowerPoints needed as all of the information is included to allow the students to discover on their own and present to the class. Also, the Lesson Library includes Formative Assessment Templates that can be edited and customized for any lesson. There are no tests or quizzes included in this resource to allow for teacher autonomy on student assessment.