This Business Law Class Careers Project-Based Learning (PBL) activity is a great discovery activity for the Branches of Law. BUSINESS LAW BOULEVARD is an excellent way to get students to think like business owners and make the connection between Law Careers and Entrepreneurship (a concept listed in the National Business Education Association (NBEA) standards).
This resource could be used in any Business Law Class or Career Exploration/Research class.
**The file includes step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial to help complete the project. ALL CLIP ART IS INCLUDED **
Business Law Class Activity Students learn and discover the following:
- Job Description
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Education and Licenses needed
- List other Careers needed in the same office
- Design the façade and building front using the clip-art included.
- Create a vision board of the inside of the Law office.
- Who would your clients be?
- What hours and days of the week might you be open?
My students enjoyed a break from the daily grind while still learning so much about Business Law Careers and Pathways. This PBL project is an excellent opportunity to be creative and crafty in your class and have student artifacts to display in your classroom. My kids really loved it and were so proud of their projects hanging in their learning space!