This Introduction to Law and Business Law MEGA BUNDLE includes 4 bundles – 38 DIGITAL ACTIVITES for an ENTIRE SEMESTER! As we all know, Business Law can be a dry subject. So instead of teaching to PowerPoints, I have found this student-led, discovery method is much more engaging for my students and really puts students in the driver’s seat of their education. An instructional video is included in this resource to offer a guide and suggestions as to how the author suggests implementing the lessons. NO PREP LESSONS! Some lessons are great for SUB DAYS!
Also, watch this video for my guided tour of this Mega Bundle.
These are all digital files so students can fill in their own copy of the activity. The digital activities flawlessly send to all learning management systems as they are Google Docs.
The ‘Introduction of Law’ Bundle is the first bundle of lessons that I teach:
- Purpose of Law
- Goals of Law
- Law and Values
- Types of Law
- Criminal vs Civil Law
- Felony vs Misdemeanor
- Intro to Tort Law
- Eight Basic Consumer Rights
- Contract Law
- Steps in a Trial
- Workers’ Rights – Intro to OSHA
- Branches of Law
- Intellectual Property
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Consumer Law
- Federal Agencies that Provide Consumer Protection
- Contract Law – Examples and Discovery
- Antitrust Law – Discovery and Investigation
- Patent Law & Intellectual Property-Case Study
- White Collar Crime – Discovery Activity
- Trademark Law – Gives Examples
- Warranty Law – Walks through Examples
- The Most Infamous Class Action Lawsuits of All Time.
- Teaching about our 4th amendment and search and seizure procedures and restrictions.
- Consumer Rights and Fair Labeling and Packing Act – Case Study
- Law as a Career (corporate Attorney)
- Discovery Activity for Law documents and what makes a legal document valid.
- MCDONALD’S COFFEE LAWSUIT Case Study Activity
- International Trade Dispute (Intellectual Property and Rights to Produce and Sell) Apple vs Qualcomm
- 2 Consumer Rights cases – American Eagle Outfitters and Snapchat
- Discrimination Worker’s Rights case – Ikea
- Trademark Infringement case – Starbucks vs Sambucks
- Antitrust Case – Apple vs Qualcomm
- GMO Food lawsuit – Kashi All Natural Foods
- Property Law Digital Activity
- Business Law Vocabulary and Legal Terms Activity File
- Valentine’s Day Lawsuits Fun Case Studies
- Labor and Employment Law Digital Activity
For a guided tour of this MEGA BUNDLE, please watch my YOUTUBE video!
This digital activity bundle is a whole curriculum and an entire course on all of the essential information needed for students to understand and learn the main components of business law, law, and ethics. Maximize engagement and critical thinking skills while students learn! A Win! Win!
This resource bundle DOES NOT include PowerPoints or tests.
TEACHER’S KEYS INCLUDED (WHEN APPLICABLE)