If you are teaching an Accounting Class, this bundle will be a life-saver! Making an Accounting Course engaging is challenging. Each activity is attractive, comprehensive, and will be a new way for students to view the Accounting materials. NO TEXTBOOK NEEDED FOR THESE ACTIVITIES! However, they will be a great to your textbook.
These engaging activities are Google Docs and Google Slides where students are prompted to drag and drop their responses to offer a truly interactive experience for your students.
This bundle comes with a valuable, easy to navigate lesson library that will take the guesswork out of implementing these resources as they are listed in the order that they are to be assigned.
There is also an awesome, eye-catching bulletin board set ‘Pocket the Benefits of Accounting‘ AND a classroom display for the Accounting Cycle!
This bundle is what I wish that I had when I was a new Accounting teacher!
HERE IS A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS RESOURCE.
Highlighting my favorites that are included in the bundle:
- Pamela’s Pies Accounting Simulation (4 parts – Both Multi-Column and General Journal Approach)
- Piper’s Pumpkin Spice Food Truck Entrepreneurship Journey
- Halloween Accounting (General Journal Approach) Following Lamar along his business journey
- Halloween Accounting (Multi-Column Approach Journal) Following Lamar along his business journey
- Digital Fillable Forms ‘Working Papers’ that are a LIFE-SAVER!
- Help Burke with his end-of-the-fiscal period accounting work
- Santa’s Chart of Accounts
- Santa’s Workshop – an after the holiday simulation that can be used for as assessment or final!
PLEASE NOTE: My BEST SELLING and HIGHLY-RATED ACCOUNTING CLASS Snip-Note™ Interactive Note Taking System is included in the MEGA BUNDLE as I was trying to keep the price as low as possible and many teachers have already purchased them.
These activities help students Master Key Concepts such as:
- Debit and Credit Analysis
- The Accounting Equation
- Account Classifications – Assets, Liabilities, and Owner’s Equity
- Double Entry Accounting
- Navigating Accounting Transactions
- Chart of Accounts
- Analyzing Financial Statements – Balance Sheet/Income Statement
- Payroll, Federal and State Income Taxes
- Special Journals
- Cash Control Systems – Business Bank Accounts and Transactions